Advaita Vedanta : A Philosophical Reconstruction
The waking and dream world are only manifestations of names and forms deriving its illumination from the light of consciousness. Experience is nothing but names and forms illumined by pure consciousness just like graphical animation is generated by light of pixels. Sleep is nothing but pure consciousness where names and forms are in unmanifest state. There is no world outside of consciousness and the illusion of an external world outside our body and a mind inside our body as if the body is the primary reality, is the core ignorance. Like Liked by 1 person. The point is you are the singular, dimensionless, dense point of pure consciousness untouched by body or world or thoughts.
So know that and be free by giving up all contrary ideas. Like Like. You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account.
You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Edited by D. Bombay: The Gujurati Printing Press.
Similar books and articles
A Thousand Teachings. Translated by S.
Tokyo: Tokyo Univ. Edited by M. Translated by R. Ramanujachari and K. References are to page and line numbers of this work.
Secondary sources Chatterjee, Tara The Concept of 28—22, Journal of Indian Philosophy , — Fort, A. LXI, pp. Lipner, Julius The Face of Truth.
Turiya - Wikipedia
Albany: State Univ. Narasimhachari, M Madras: Prof.
- Braving Home: Dispatches from the Underwater Town, the Lava-Side Inn, and Other Extreme Locales.
- Arvind Sharma, Sleep as a State of Consciousness in Advaita Vedanta - PhilPapers?
- The Blog and Blogger.
- Nature of Turiya - Advaita.
- Consciousness, Cognition and the Cognitive Apparatus in the Vedānta Tradition.
- Stallo (UK Edition).
- Waking World is also Unreal | Advaita Vision?
Rangacharya Memorial Trust. Thrasher, A.
- Conscious Sleep.
- About This Item?
- Mandukya Upanishad.
- The Penguin Book of Ghost Stories: From Elizabeth Gaskell to Ambrose Bierce.
- Bioengineering and Biophysical Aspects of Electromagnetic Fields.
W Personalised recommendations. Cite article How to cite?